Sunday 11 March 2012

Fringey facts

Hellooooooo!

Ok. So. About me.

1. I make a mean pancake but can't make lasagne.

2. I'm vegetarian. And live almost entirely on hummus.

3. My favourite film is strictly ballroom. Or Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. Depends who's asking!

4. I can play 'take 5' on the saxophone. But then decided I couldn't really top that and moved on to just being anti musical...

5. My pet hate is when people sing inappropriately. And hold my face. And look into my eyes. And mean it.

6. Im scared of ghosts. I don't know whether they're real. I hope not. I'm also terrified of really tall things, statues etc. I think this stems from me being wired on red bull and driving to Newcastle for '1 big weekend' tickets and the angel of the north appeared from nowhere. Baaaaaaad!

7. I fall totally in love with almost everything and everyone unashamedly and completely. I think it's a good place to be!

8. If I had a daemon (go away and read the 'his dark materials' trilogy and come back!) it'd be a wee pup called zebbie. She is has been featured previously! My other half's would be a big white polar bear.

9. I looooove skincare and smells and lotions and potions and wish I had a studio full of tiny blue apothecary bottles of magical treats.

10. If I had my way I would live in a spa. Mmmmmmm. Spa.

11. I've been in Lady Gaga's dressing room with the most gorgeous topknot in the land (we were invited, don't worry!!) I've also had a nice chat to Pixie Lott's mum.

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment