Wednesday 29 February 2012

AWOL no longer!

Oh man you guys, I have been away for such a long time! Thank bajingus for the topknot. She's ace :) So! News. Ok so I had a happy birthday yesterday. It was lovely but now I feel very old. I had the day off which was nice and then went to my wee tiny grannies. No big loud parties for me any more, I'm now the grand old age of 28! I have though decided that I am having a birthday WEEK. Don't judge. I may be 28 but I'm 12 inside.

So at the moment I'm on the train to Edinburgh to see my ol' da for him to buy me lunch. I have a large coffee because the shop had no medium cups left. Yaaaaas. And I'm listening to the 'how pepper spray works' podcast by stuff you should know. I love that crazy josh and chuck. What else could a lady want?

I'll post again on my way home. For now here's a pic of the gorgeous ring the boy successfully picked up hints about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment