Sunday 11 December 2011

How to pass a day

Hello my little chickadees. Today I am killing time. I love it. I should explain. Today I have arrived four hours early for work. Yes I know this is excessive, even for me. But I had a choice. I could either get a lift at 9 and be four hours early or could sleep more and spend two hours getting here. So the idea of coffee and reading won. Yippee :)

Today I am going to talk about eye make up. I've been threatening to do this for a while, but I've been working a bit excessively. So here I am. I am a fan of mascara (daily) and eyeliner ( on occasion) It doesn't need to be a special occasion but I do love to slap on the old kohl when I can.

Sooo...I've been working my way through lots of different brands in the name of beauty and wonderness. To save my wee fingers I will simply tell you the best and worst of the options.

Coming in with the worst unfortunately is the waterproof liquid eyeliner by collection 2000, which, while waterproof is not BLINKPROOF! And simply crumbles off...

But the best (I've found, of the non luxury brands) is...dadadada...smoulder kohl by soap and glory! Yey! It's a fiver, and super creamy with a handy handy sharpener attached (wee note though, I've been using it for nearly 3 weeks and not had to sharpen it yet) It goes on super smoothly and has a lovely waxy finish which keeps it on nicely. It does transfer to your top lids, but only once I've found. So wipe that off, or add a bit of powder over the top for a whole day of gorgeous eyes.

Peace out my loves,
Fringe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment