Sunday 23 October 2011

Muchos excited fringe

Ok. As Mr F has been very worried about me over the last day and keeps reminding me to 'not count my eggs till they're in the pudding' I need to stop talking to him and let him read his book and talk to you instead. See my problem is, and always has been that more than anything, it's the eggs I get excited about. The mere idea of the pudding...Yeah I'm not making any sense yet. I have a job interview with Monsoon on Tuesday. I've said it. I can't believe I've said it because normally I'm a superstitious don't tell person. But life's too short and I'm excited about the interview never mind the job. But girls, get this. The have a home department! And stationery!!!

For now heres some home accessories snapshots to get us all hoping and wishing for good things! *fingers and toes and everything in between crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment