Monday 9 April 2012

A few things on my mind.....

Woaaaaaah a crazy last three or so weeks, my other half's new business took over my whole being and I became so bossy I barely recognised myself. Sorry for my mince posts and non communicative ways, however I see you were left in the very capable hands of Fringey, so I'm not ALL that sorry about it! So much has passed my face that I wanted to blog about that I kind of feel deflated as the topics seem old and useless. Read a fantastic post by a wonderful blogger called Mandy and her blog Miss Indie has along with others inspired this one. This post in particular spoke to myself in many ways and she spoke about feeling completely overwhelmed and lost within the blogging community! it is indeed really true. I am often saying to my husband, 'yeah but how do they do it? I now don't mind, I just want to blog, and if anybody wants to read, then FANTASTIC, because us girls here at the Three O'clock Club have allot to say.

Ok.Been totally in love with The Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo and if you have been watching it then you will know why! Studying to become a chef in Paris this gorgeous lady now runs the smallest restaurant ever in her own Parisian home which only sits all of a 2 people at a time. She takes the scary out of French cooking, which for me is MASSIVE. With her tiny kitchen and red lippy, this British born lass waves the flag for us women high and proud as another talented being on this here very planet! Check her out!


With the tease of some great weather there, I started fantasising about the garden that I am going to have one day and the parties I'd have in it more importantly so I am constantly gathering inspiration and ideas from other blogs, shops and Pinterest. I am also as of tomorrow aff the fizzy drinks or anything atall gassy/fatty. Water and green tea it is, as I am beginning a well needed cleanse and diet. I am now looking up gorgeous home made juice recipes and even more gorgeous ways to serve them, even if it is just for myself. I came across this brilliant blog The Idea Room and found a great recipe for lemonade and also for the way these drinks are served! 



Ok here is a stunning garden party image I came across on Pinterest (thankyou Pinterest users and crafty folk around the WORLD) there are so many inspiring ways to enjoy a great wee garden party, if the weather ever decides to return to us!



This image I came across just stunned me its so beautiful, and of course I came across it on Pinterest, it features (Karlie Kloss in Givenchy Haute Couture A/W 2012) and is wow! 


Ok before I shoot off, or shoot my other half ( har har ) I would like to share a fantastic musician/film maker, that frequents my work place. God only knows why as this guy has talent coming out of his ears!I could literally gush all about his achievements but to save myself the hour or so i'd need to list them all I will simply post the link to his website and give you his name. He goes by Adam Stafford.Please listen to his beautiful album!  WiseBlood Industries 



Better go, will start to write down all I want to blog, save me getting to finally do it and forgetting. Much love and peace.

Topknot 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment