Friday 30 December 2011

Only thing I needed for Christmas was a watch

I may just have been lost in the ever so suffocating time period that is Christmas, and every year I swear to myself I won't let it happen and allow for a comforting ease to sweep over me and take,with gentle persuasion i will add, all of my time. Don't get me wrong, I adore the festive period but i certainly allow it to take over everything, leaving January a bleak and morbid gap that is solely filled with what I want to be and activities I Wish i was doing. Rambling, I know, I feel stuck in a block of calendar that exists for everyone but is still a lonely suburb of melancholy and longing. Today I will begin my list, oh yes, a list. One that will forever establish 2012 as the year of change, control and deliberate action. One that should be exciting to watch and worthy of silent applause within my own narcissist mind, I am willing to own up to. So without further ado, I am away to write up my list and will post it soon. I am interested to see what everyone else wants to tackle in the coming new year!? I'll be egging you on from the side lines with an over sized thumbs up!!!!!!!

Topachiever

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment