Monday 24 October 2011

The fringe's bad before the good

Ok. I can't believe I'm telling you this. I don't know how I feel about it myself. But lately I've been hugely interested in natural Skincare and the bad things that we find ourself accidentally putting into our blood stream through our pores. That's a story for another day. Today I'm going to talk about detoxing. And the fact that I can't believe it but I'm going to try and do it. Now I'll start with 2 days and extend it if I can. I'm already vegetarian do really what it involves is turning the (super healthy) versions of the things I would normally eat into juices and soups, but minus the salt and nice things like potatoes.

But before this calm there is a storm. In the form of eating all the crap in the fridge first....

Yup, first we ate korma, rice, pakora AND pizza. Boke eh? I know, I feel sick. But after comes super fresh colourful veg and a green drink I've just made and will be feeding to the girls tomorrow...:)

Watch this space crazy cats...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment